Cudatext Download is a cross-platform free text editor, written in Lazarus. It is extensible by Python add-ons (plugins, linters, code tree parsers, external tools). It’s provides an array of plugins to support features such as code snippets, color picker, and macros. The app even comes with a simple module to help in the development of new plugins as well. Cudatext has some great features, such as syntax highlighting and HTML/ CSS support, with autocompletion, HTML color codes underline, picture viewing, code folding, and code tree structure etc. Cudatext is a solid Notepad replacement app that has some powerful functions tucked away. It is lightweight and easy to learn and use. Get cudatext free download with crack.
Cudatext Crack so much easier to open Notepad, whip off a message or quick code correction and then cut / paste it into a clunkier software package, than it is to wait for the computer to open a dialog box and then wait for the cursor to be ready for the tap, tap, tap coming from fast, and by then irritated, hands. However, better alternatives exist, and cudatext is one of the best ‘notepad for coders’ to come along in a while. Cudatext Free Download can be used as a text editor or code editor. Some of its features are meant for coders, and there are many of them, like autocompletion, sidebar tree structures, color highlighting, code folding, picture viewing and more.
Cudatext Crack powerful plugins can extended its capabilities and will please almost any coder. For non-coders cudatext comes with a few features many would like to see in Notepad. One neat feature Cudatext has that’s found in only a handful of other editors is menu access to the Char Map. That is major! No more hunting through Windows’ search to find the copyright or trademark symbols, or to add Greek characters if that’s your thing. Cudatext also supports tabs. The tabs hold the program’s last content next time the program is opened. Cudatext Free Download works as a great little editor that is as simple to open and access as Notepad with many features coders need. It also has a few features the rest of us have wished were in Notepad or other programming editors for a long, long time.
CudaText Features and Highlights
- Code tree (tree structure of functions/classes/etc in source).
- Code folding.
- Multi-carets and multi-selections.
- Find/Replace with reg. ex.
- Configs in JSON format. Including lexer-specific configs.
- Tabbed UI.
- Split each tab.
- Split view for 2/3/4/6 files.
- Simple auto-completion (fixed list) for some lexers.
- Command Palette (ST3 style).
- cudatext free download with crack Minimap, Micromap.
- Show unprinted whitespace.
- Support for many encodings.
- Customizable hotkeys.
- Binary/Hex viewer for files of unlimited size.
- Smart auto-completion for HTML, CSS.
- HTML tags completion with Tab-key (Snippets plugin).
- HTML color codes (#rgb, #rrggbb) underline.
- Show pictures inside editor area (jpeg/png/gif/bmp/ico).
- Show tooltip when the mouse moves over picture tag, entity, color value.