Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages are required public DLL runtime libraries for any software written using Microsoft Visual Studio 20XX IDE, which can be interpreted as the dictionary files for running programs. And considering the application’s file size, most of them do not come with those common DLL files. As a consequence, installing the corresponding runtime libraries are always the first thing to do before using this kind of applications.
In emails replying AppNee users’ requests I promised “By whatever means, we will make and release an upgrade version of the discontinued McRip’s VC Redist Installer (as one of AppNee must-have tools)”. Now it is the time! In All Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages one-click installer, all installation files are from Microsoft official website (with digital signature), and will be kept up to date as possible.
Again, Doload did not forget another important promise – re-implement the original WICleanup with humanized, simpler operation in C––. Now, of course, the only need is you give us enough time to live up to our words little by little.
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages Features and Highlights
- Supported operating systems: 32-bit and 64-bit
- When installing the assembly, 32-bit versions of the Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable Package are installed on 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems
- During the installation, it searches for and removes previously installed 32-bit versions of Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable Package
- By default, the assembly is installed by hiding the stubs (False)
- Installation of Microsoft Visual C ++ 2012 Redistributable 11.0.50727 False will occur only on operating systems starting with Windows Vista SP 2 and higher