Shotcut Free Download is a free, open source, cross-platform video editor. It supports of audio and video formats, image formats such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIFF as well as image sequences. Some of its features include that it does not require any import it has native editing, it can seek accurate frames for many formats, can multi-format timeline. Get shotcut free download for pc.
Shotcut Free Download JACK transport sync, DE interlacing, detailed media properties panel, drag-n-drop files from file manager, save and load trimmed clip as MLT XML file, load and play complex MLT XML file as a clip, audio signal level meter, volume control, scrubbing and transport control, flexible UI through dock-able panels, encode/transcode to a variety of formats and codecs, stream (encode to IP) files and any capture source, batch encoding with job control.
Shotcut Free Download unlimited undo and redo for playlist edits including a history view, connect to Melted servers over MVCP TCP protocol, control the transport playback of Melted units, edit Melted playlists including suport for undo/redo, OpenGL GPU-based image processing, multi-core parallel image processing when not using GPU (and frame-dropping is disabled), video filters, 3-way (shadows, mids, highlights) color wheels for color correction and grading, eye dropper tool to pick neutral color for white balancing, and translation to Spanish, French, Czech, and German.
Shotcut Features and Highlights
- Supports oodles of audio and video formats and codecs thanks to FFmpeg (or libav as-built).
- Supports many image formats such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIFF as well as image sequences.
- No import required – native editing.
- Frame-accurate seeking for many formats.
- Multi-format timeline: mix and match resolutions and frame rates within a project.
- Screen capture (Linux only) including background capture to capture a Shotcut session.
- Webcam capture (Linux only).
- Audio capture (Linux only; PulseAudio, JACK, or ALSA).
- Network stream playback (HTTP, HLS, RTMP, RTSP, MMS, UDP).
- Blackmagic Design SDI and HDMI for input and preview monitoring.
- JACK transport sync.
- detailed media properties panel.
- recent files panel.
- drag-n-drop files from file manager.
- save and load trimmed clip as MLT XML file.
- load and play complex MLT XML file as a clip.
- audio signal level meter.
- volume control.